Thursday 3 October 2013

No7 Precision Lip Pencil-Plum Review

"Soft and smooth moisturizing pencil for ultimate lip definition. Sharpener included to help maintain a perfect point. Hypo-allergenic" - No7

As you would expect from No7 their design is intrinsically similar to their other products. As most of their products have a very similar packaging style from colour to shape. The lid of the pencil matches the colour of the product itself which I really like as the counter I bought it from didn't have any testers of that colour. I tested a different colour so I could tell if I liked the texture; which I did and it's was super creamy.

I really like the fact that there's a built in sharper so no need for all that mess when sharpening pencils! I love the colour, it's obviously a plum colour as it says on the pencil itself, it has purple and red undertones giving it that gorgeous berry like colour. It goes perfectly with Soap & Glory's Super-Colour fabu liptick in Pom Pom! I often place pom pom over the top to help the lipstick last longer but the pencil can also be worn on it's own as it's long lasting and has great colour pay off!

No7 Lip Pencil-Plum on it's own
I have to agree that this pencil is soft and smooth but I would have to say it's not very moisturizing on my lips, it might be because I have incredibly dry lips but it still shouldn't claim it's moisturizing when it might not be for some people. The pencil is lovely and creamy and not harsh on the lips at all; it doesn't cling to any dry skin that maybe on the lip which I love since I have dry lips almost all the time during Fall/Autumn and Winter.

The entire line of precision lip pencils by No7 are smudge proof and also come in a wide varieties of colour, so it's easy to find a colour that suits you. Plus it creates beautiful definition!

The No7 Precison Lips Pencil in Plum* £6.75



via Boots

3 comments:

  1. I wished I looked as good as you with lipstick or any other product for lips! -.-''
    Great review btw! :DD

    http://electrik-angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you could pull it off! Because this pencil is so precise it good for those with full lips and thinner lips! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I could try finding a lip pencil with that colour... :) bcuz it's really gorgeous!

      Delete