Saturday 26 April 2014

L'Oreal Superliner Gel Intenza Pure Black Eyeliner

I wear gel liner almost everyday, I love it I find it so easy to apply, it's long lasting and it looks amazing! This product is my go to eye liner. If you've seen some of my Youtube videos you will notice I use my Maybelline eye studio gel liner, but a few months ago I decided to change it up a little and try the L'Oreal Super liner gel liner (That's a mouthful) and I've been loving it ever since.
As always I'll start off with the packaging; really simple yet very elegant. The outer packaging is beautiful, the box is entirely gold with simple black font on. Simple but very eye catching, I also like the fact that it's in a box and not just plastic packaging it gives the product a much more high end feel. The actual pot itself is made of glass, which gives it a very sleek modern look. The gold lid tops it off perfectly giving it an elegant look. The brush isn't my favourite but I use it anyway, It's a bit to thick for my liking, I prefer a thinner brush because it's a lot more precise; but it's still excellent quality.

The amount of product you get doesn't seem like a lot, but I've had mine since November  and I use it almost everyday and I still haven't hit the bottom of the pot; it's like it will never end(A girl can only dream). When I first applied it I was unsure because It was a little transparent on the lid but turns out I just needed to use a little more product. It super creamy , so it's easy to glide across the eye with no pulling. You can apply it to the water line, lash line or tight line and it lasts all day, not a single bit rubs off! Once thing I don't like is that it dries incredibly quick so you do have to work quite fast. 

I always go for black eye liner it's very rare that I go for any other colour, so this is perfect because as it says on the pot it's pure black, it makes your eyes pop! I always apply this after I've applied my eye shadow, I feel like when I've applied it my eyes look less tired. as it draws the attention away from my bags.



L'Oreal Superliner Gel Intenza Pure Black Gel Eyeliner *6.99 Via Boots 



No comments:

Post a Comment